What's this Blog about?

This blog is a diary of the preparation for my trip to race in Belgium this year and daily entry of the trip itself. Leave a comment or question.

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

I think my heads's gone!!!!

Had real trouble getting to sleep again last night, the wound on my hip is the real problem every time I move!

Woke up feeling very peculiar, just had real trouble getting going, even after I'd been and had my breakfast, but I managed to get myself ready to go race. Today's race was a bit further in kilometres than usual but still under an hour so no big deal.

I set off wondering whether I was forcing myself to do it, it was raining when I started, the nearer I travelled to the race venue the heavier the rain got. My GPS got its knickers in a twist with a freeway junction that was closed, I missed a detour sign and it started thundering, so I just said sod it! and went home and did absolutely nothing.

I need to get myself together tomorrow and at least ride, there is no race for me, then race again on Friday.

I think with the benefit of hindsight I shouldn't have raced on Monday, it hadn't recovered from stopping suddenly!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment