What's this Blog about?

This blog is a diary of the preparation for my trip to race in Belgium this year and daily entry of the trip itself. Leave a comment or question.

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Easy Day

Woke up this morning to a cold windy drizzly day. Sitting at breakfast it occurred to me that rather than go ride, I might get in the car and drive down to Paris but then decided that although the idea of seeing Cadel on the podium was attractive the thought of getting into the zoo that Paris can be for traffic on a normal day, with the Tour in town it would be 10 times as bad so I opted to watch on TV instead.

So I did my 2 hours in the cold, 16c I think but much cooler in the wind, there were not many bike riders out and about so I guess the local bike riders weren't too impressed either.

The last stage was pretty predictable, not sure what happened to Rojas, but no others sprinters teams had any credible lead out train, so the result once HTC hit the front was foregone.

Had nice dinner and am having an early night, going to race again tomorrow, hope the finish is one for me, one of these days I might get it right!

No comments:

Post a Comment