What's this Blog about?

This blog is a diary of the preparation for my trip to race in Belgium this year and daily entry of the trip itself. Leave a comment or question.

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Slow day

2 hours this morning, steady endurance ride with a few surges up some 'bergs' down towards Brakel where I believe Mr McEwen lives. I was lucky with the weather it was really overcast and heavy but half way through the ride the sun came out, brilliant.

One hour after I was back it was raining and rained all afternoon.

The forecast for tomorrow is the same so I might have wet race on my hands, the race is actually down in the vicinity of Brakel so will most likely have a climb or two so I hope I'm ready.

There is actually a good run of races now, a lot of them with hills, some of them quite severe, at least by my standards so will be a real test.

Pretty happy with the way the racing has been going, I'm competitive and thats what I was hoping for, taking prizes is a real bonus.

No comments:

Post a Comment