What's this Blog about?

This blog is a diary of the preparation for my trip to race in Belgium this year and daily entry of the trip itself. Leave a comment or question.

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Total rest day

Well I knew I was going to have a very easy day today but steady rain interspersed with heavy rain convinced me that a complete day off the bike is exactly what I needed.

There are a few things that I might have done if the weather had been more cooperative, indeed if the weather had been nice I would have gone for a nice cruisey bike ride just to turn the legs over, but with the rain that hasn't stopped all day I decided the first day of the British Open Golf on TV was compelling this morning, followed by the Tour for 4 hours this afternoon, both watched while laid out on the bed. Can't be more restful than that can it!

Nice dinner this evening and early to bed, the weather forecast is better for tomorrow, I hope it is going to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment